le château des ténèbres le château des ténèbres
Forum des joueurs de WoS de l'alliance Le Château des ténèbres

FAQ :: Rechercher :: Membres :: Groupes :: S’enregistrer
Profil :: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés :: Connexion

Facebook Git Tool

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le château des ténèbres Index du Forum -> La partie publique -> Gestion diplomatique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamssimi

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 07:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Git Tool Répondre en citant

Facebook Git Tool
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

At some point it's easier to write a new (differently named) library. C++ 9,856 2,420 Apache-2.0 Updated Jan 10, 2018 . GregorStocks 1355 days ago I used to work at Facebook. metro The JavaScript bundler for React Native. Building (Xcode 7 only) Note: Support for building projects with xctool is deprecated and isn't supported in Xcode 8 and later. wtetzner 1355 days ago Seems like you lose most of the value of git if you can't do merges. What you gain is the ability of small pieces to move individually through API changes.If your entire codebase is in one repo (as appears to be the case here), and you want to change an API, you must either do so in a backwards compatible way, and slowly eradicate any old callers, or change them all in one fell swoop.By splitting to multiple repos, you can version them independently. git excels at source code, in txt format that is. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Locate your application target in the list. eropple 1355 days ago git-annex does file versioning, but it's extremely uncomfortable to use (and I say this as somebody totally comfortable with git) and I'd never expect an artist or other only-semi-technical person to use it even if it worked with Windows. If not, the simulator will fail to start with cryptic warnings like: Tried to install the test host app 'com.myapp.test' but failed. Any idea how much actual code is there?The Linux kernel is only 175MB F22 has some 1.7 million LOC graph shows some pretty big things . ausjke 1355 days ago git can not really deal with binary files well, if you have lots of png/gif/mov/mp3/jpg/etc to track git is not the option for you I think. Mac OS X and iOS developers can easily submit new features and fix any bugs they may encounter without learning a new language. An extension for Apple's xcodebuild that makes it easier to test iOS and macOS apps. I battle this every day at $dayjob and we have a multi GB subversion repository with a separate one for the 3rd party binaries. A frontend dev working on a Timeline feature shouldn't have to check out the Linux kernel. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. zhemao 1355 days ago Most big tech companies use a service-oriented architecture. I expected the background worker things, like the facial recognition system for tagging people, and the video re-encoding libs, to be housed on separate repositories.I also wonder if that size includes a snapshot of a subset of Facebook's Graph, so that each developer has a "mini-facebook" to work on that's large enough to be representative of the actual site (so that feed generation and other functionalities take somewhat the same time to execute.) . The fact they control the workstations and can throw fast disks, CPU, memory, and 1 gbps+ links at the problem has bought them time.Facebook made the determination that preserving a unified repository (and thus preserving developer productivity) was more important than dealing with the limitation of existing tools. eropple 1355 days ago Perforce is king in game development. Division of labor and responsibility becomes clear, repos stay manageable, large scale rewrites can happen safely, in piecemeal, over time. Check our exclusive country and industry reports for the latest numbers on your Facebook market. Use the -parallelize option with run-tests or test to enable. Facebook may have one of the largest sites on the web, and perhaps the most users. We'll probably find ourselves in their troubles soon enough. donaldguy 1355 days ago Last I knew, the FB mainline codebase was in fact still in SVN with git-svn dcommit (possibly hidden under arc) being how things land in "master" (and the revisions being merged quasi-manually to a release branch immediately before HH compile)FB doesn't need to branch . Reporters xctool has reporters that output build and test results in different formats. ulisesrmzroche 1355 days ago You're coupling your 3rd party dependencies too tightly with your app logic, so that's why its so brittle. generalfailure 1355 days ago The worrying point here is the checkout of 8GB as opposed to the history size itself (46GB). taeric 1355 days ago It is at least easier to correlate the changes 5a02188284
authorization code for hack-facebook-account.comproxy for youtube and facebookcomo puedo descargar el chat de facebook para nokia c3facebook appenhofjust for fun facebook pagehow to download facebook in blackberryfacebook like cdrcheat plants vs zombies adventure facebook cheat engineinstaller jeux de facebookc ch v o facebook th ng qua proxy

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 07:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le château des ténèbres Index du Forum -> La partie publique -> Gestion diplomatique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor